This is the home of the Western Pennsylvania Horseshoe Pitchers Association. This website is for those individuals that are interested in pitching horseshoes in western Pennsylvania. Information is provided about our clubs and officers, upcoming tournament, past tournament results and other administrative documents.
Pitchers of all levels are welcome – from beginners to experts. We hope to see you soon at one of our clubs or tournaments!
NHPA / WPHPA 2021 Dues
Dues for 2021 is now due.
You can make your payment by mailing a check in the amount of $35.00 addressed to WPHPA to:
131 Vernon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Make a payment online by clicking on the E-shoes website noted above.
The summer outdoor pitching season is beginning. Below are the upcoming outdoor tournaments. For more information about each tournament, go to the Upcoming Tournament page.
* Saturday, June 5 – New Castle
* Saturday, June 12 – Warren
* Saturday, June 26 and Sunday, June 27 – HOPE
* Saturday, July 10 and Sunday, July 11 – HOPE
* Saturday, August 7 – Dormont
* Saturday, August 14 – Erie
* Saturday, August 21 – HOPE
* Saturday, August 28 – Warren
* Saturday, September 4 and Sunday, September 5 – Erie
* Saturday, September 11 and Sunday, September 12 – Carlisle
* Saturday, September 18 – New Castle